In short, after the Olympic Torch Nomination around July 2011 Raph of Minus1Kidney.com Captained a Living Donors Team doing the 2012km Gold Challenge for the ACLT.org. With an individual effort of over 1100km carrying his Olympic Torch Training Hammer and created the Living Donors - 2012km Gold Challenge Facebook album to share the adventure.
- Sunday 1st April - Olympic Stadium - Raph M1K & the Living Donors Team joined the Gold Challenge Events.
- Sunday 22nd April - London Marathon - Raph M1K biggest single effort, 26.2 miles (42km) toward the 2012km Gold Challenge.
- Sunday 22nd July at 14:55 - The Olympic Flame is passed from Gold Medallist Daichi Suzuki to Raph of Minus1Kidney.com and then to Emmy Award winner Brent "Bucky" Gunts. Video still available on BBC website from UK only.
- Friday 27 July - Raph M1K was a 1960 Windrush Passenger in London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony.
- August 2012 - Raph of M1K was part of the Paralympic Games Technology Team at Heathrow Airport.